Re: [hatari-devel] no double click in fast forward mode

That's because with fast-forward timings change.

And the reason why Hatari emulates double click
with middle mouse button.  That works fine in
ST/TT/Falcon.

Apparently that wasn't mentioned in Hatari docs.
-> added a section on that to manual page.

	- Eero