Re: [hatari-devel] Re: RAM detection issue with VDI (was HDDriver issues with WinUAE CPU core)

Le 11/01/2015 17:53, Roger Burrows a écrit :

This is pretty bogus for a TT or a Falcon ... and I believe this issue was
related to running TOS 3.06, so must have been TT emulation ...

Just to make it 100% clear what I was referring to: only ST-compatible
resolutions use 32K.  TT high, medium, low & all Falcon resolutions use more
memory.  So always setting phystop to memtop+32K does not seem right ...

ok, but in that case that's not what the actual code does : it sets memtop to *at least* 32k. If screensize is higher than 32k in vdi, then it's taken into account.
Still, this doesn't seem to be enough to fix it.