Re: [hatari-devel] DZP rep

What is the problem ?
I can fix it if there's one.

Laurent

Le 23/01/2015 20:27, Douglas Little a écrit :
From the manual, for the REP instruction: "If LC is set equal to zero, the
instruction is repeated 65,536 times."

I assume by 'does not work' you mean it doesn't repeat the expected 65k times in Hatari? Just curious.

On 23 January 2015 at 19:08, Thomas Bergstrom <tb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Zorry for the vvrong letterz but my laptop keyboard haz zome izzuez... :)

Juzt a zhort queztion... did anyone have any problemz vvith rep? In thiz caze I zuzpect that rep y1 doez not vvork if y1 iz 0 but I havn't done much tezting, juzt vvanted to check if zomeone elze had any problemz vvith thiz...

My falcon iz in piecez zo I can't do any checking there. I did hovvever try my code in the Motorola 56300-zimulator and it vvorkz fine there.

Br,

/Thomaz