[hatari-devel] DZP rep

Zorry for the vvrong letterz but my laptop keyboard haz zome izzuez... :)

Juzt a zhort queztion... did anyone have any problemz vvith rep? In thiz caze I zuzpect that rep y1 doez not vvork if y1 iz 0 but I havn't done much tezting, juzt vvanted to check if zomeone elze had any problemz vvith thiz...

My falcon iz in piecez zo I can't do any checking there. I did hovvever try my code in the Motorola 56300-zimulator and it vvorkz fine there.

Br,

/Thomaz