Re: [hatari-devel] asm56000.ttp problem

Thanks a lot Anders,

This image IDE disk works well.
Regards
Laurent

Le 09/01/2015 21:27, Anders Eriksson a écrit :
On Fri, 9 Jan 2015, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:

Has anybody got a little IDE image disk that boots under hatari which I could use to make the test ? 20 Megs would be suffisant enough I think (it was the size of my first harddrive on falcon back in 1995 ;)

Makeide from the hatari tools directory doesn't make a bootable disk.

Hello Laurent,

I made a 512MiB image that is installed and ready to run with real Falcon TOS v4.04, get it here:
http://files.dhs.nu/hatari/ide512.zip  (only 500k packed)

AHDI driver installed, not very modern, but at least nobody will complain about copyright issues. But more importantly, it is the driver that came along with the Falcon together with asm56000.ttp (developer tools).

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/