Re: [hatari-devel] using make-atari-image script

Hey, I should take more time with emutos.
This autodetect IDE disk is extra.

So, I've tested with an IDE drive and it seems to loop forever (I don't have the asm56000.ttp init text appearing).

The gemdos trace shows an infinite

[...]
GEMDOS 0x03 Cauxin() at PC 0xFA002A
GEMDOS 0x12 Cauxis() at PC 0xFA002A