Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?

Le 18/12/2014 08:21, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

By the way, I noticed that the memory test display with TOS 3.06 does not
behave the same way as it does with a real TT. With 4 MB of ST-RAM and
32 MB of TT-RAM a real TT basically display this:

Memory Test:

Hatari with an upatched TOS display this:

Memory Test:

For TT-RAM no bar is displayed at all. So something still does not seem
to be compatible with the real machine.

hi

This just mean your TT ram was not detected :) I get the 2 bars in my case and the detected memory printed on each bar.

Check that "24 bit addressing" and that "patch tos for faster boot" are not checked.