Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?

Le 18/12/2014 08:13, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

So, only solution for now to have extra TT RAM and HD is to use
a direct HD image, not the HD gemdos emulation.

Just use EmuTOS, only TOS v3 has that problem.

Actually, I don't think this is a good solution for everybody. As a software
developer using Hatari EmuTOS is not an alternative for me. I need to
run and test my software with what most users are using, and this is not
EmuTOS but plain TOS.
This is why it would be great if this issue could somehow be resolved.

don't worry, it will be fixed (maybe this week)