Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?

Yes, the machine was TT. Note that I changed the TT-RAM setting in the UI.
All settings except this one were set in the configuration file. I started
Hatari, added 32 MB of TT-RAM (the value was 0 before), then I reset Hatari
in order for the change to become effective.
Maybe it's relevant whether this setting is configured in the configuration
file, via the command line or via the UI.

Take care

Uwe