Re: [hatari-devel] hatari-ui icon

I agree with minimizing the number of icons and mime-types.
I think that any unofficial mime-types should be optional
because they may be globally problematic. Hatari MUST be
able to determine if a file is acceptable by inspecting the file
data before using it.

Note that .st files are legitimate disk images, and probably
have an official mime-type that may be used. All files that
Hatari uses should be mapped to an official mime-type.

David Savinkoff