Re: [hatari-devel] hatari-ui icon

Le 12/11/2014 22:25, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

.ST.gz could also be added.  Gzipped image files have been supported
by Hatari "forever" and most .ST image files actually compress pretty
well.

hi

Yes, we could add all variant with gz or zip compression, but I'm not sure it would not be too much.

And to be honest, I don't think .st.gz is really widely used, on popular sites with Atari games/demos, you will find none, the files are often compressed with zip instead (certainly due to the fact that the windows users base was more developed since more than 10 years with Steem and all games/demos were dumped at this time). I doubt many users are unzipping files to gzip them after.