|Re: [hatari-devel] FPU rounding|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] FPU rounding
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:02:08 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=SYSCyTr2eCZnjxA1FS92jr2N6+0dP8eK+4dVf4FF5xQ=; b=CbMR38kRV2nK/YROlqwEuQ5CIwGJJneF/6zYeuAb5AGc6mb5c1UDC+ntK6FYsr1Kot wJb+1MmT4mllu6uZhoygYn4WBWkU+fsGdI0gR7WWBIGrg6mmh4/ZR0GIsi850HGRcqp6 4ZiXxtZlip741vuf0lk7RVbHntSEnuQfdDOVwv/2gSBjh9YrzsDLkEbwEWasVFgBJvmR qicTi/eCX4p0EsUrzH5cZUdC/+p3hdfG42deNO5wXSwKDwpVnbV1D1u4k/TO+w+BtTZc p4FjpHhwMo8xayvGjJ6ULnJJZszCueidOjS0QOWugOEZ3JqOue7iddM6eWNXPE26NfVX kWUg==
Quick update on this problem...
Frank Wille (of VASM/VBCC fame) did a little investigating for me and apart from confirming the FP rounding problem in UAE, he discovered that several versions of UAE behave quite differently from each other with respect to rounding..
It seems however that the most recent versions have fixed both FINT and FMOVE so they both now work correctly. I'm not sure if that includes WinUAE or just UAE but it sounds like the problem has at least been recognized and could make it into Hatari along with a new core at some point...