|Re: [hatari-devel] FPU rounding|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] FPU rounding
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 12:05:25 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=kdaEm8VjrcFRAN9rmno9kl0YkArXiCxuAN70iC6RglE=; b=K7+toI0ucNjdKibw1PssJNRonc26nEBcyeZvCDp0PZr1LIjpolOpKqs/avVABtcdgt I+QFGPqdWqKCVh8p/609U1YF9jxy9/+niYkObdwhdMjWYGcjI8/oIZC5TwcaOmO26TLw 9+AdeCQdgLlulxqDMX+eNd44zjri2/XrJowt/gBwGiT8Bg8JGiZFvSOje3KMakR6Ep7O zYMvBHjXs3vAKLdKtVJ9vnobwo9HKZF/aCUAOlMAlH02mhQAnuwap5EkRlAVQ7l95qEV HOl4xx9plb9iHaucDkpEv4fvQb7QY3U5Fmo45QmajkKvc/viyxWTJLS499YEdmVziraN cPbA==
Quick follow-up.... it appears that the 'FMOVE FPx,Dn' instruction is affected by this problem, but 'FINT FPx' is not..
So UAE is not completely ignoring the FPCR, it is just ignoring it when performing float-int moves to round and convert simultaneously.
The manual does state that the FPCR is observed when performing FMOVE so it is still a bug, but it looks like a more narrow case than I first though.