Re: [hatari-devel] New version of WinUAE's cpu core

Le 23/11/2014 00:02, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
I've done some more tests, it looks promising.

- Rainbow 2 (painting soft) works with MMU too
- K (karting game preview) works too (it had some problems with some
older versions of hatari than the 1.8)
- Some demos that didn't work in 1.8 still don't ;)

At least, thenew core release doesn't seem to break anything in the
falcon part (at least, if it does, we'll be able to fix it I think).

The main difference seems to be the cycles timings for the 68030 (I'll
check this closer).

As a 1st step to check if cycles are wrong in some cases, we could run some existing cpu benchmark program for Falcon.

Doug posted some comparisons 2 months between Hatari and a real Falcon, maybe he could update them with this cpu version ?

It would be interesting to compare instructions that access memory (move for example) and instructions that only access registers, as I think the main differences could be when accessing RAM.