Re: [hatari-devel] New version of WinUAE's cpu core

I've done some more tests, it looks promising.

- Rainbow 2 (painting soft) works with MMU too
- K (karting game preview) works too (it had some problems with some older versions of hatari than the 1.8)
- Some demos that didn't work in 1.8 still don't ;)

At least, thenew core release doesn't seem to break anything in the falcon part (at least, if it does, we'll be able to fix it I think).

The main difference seems to be the cycles timings for the 68030 (I'll check this closer).

Regards
Laurent