Re: [hatari-devel] New version of WinUAE's cpu core

On sunnuntai 23 marraskuu 2014, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> > What features in existing cores are still missing from the new core?
>
> Don't see what you mean. Existing core is much less precise, the new
> core doesn't necessarily requires more options in the UI, it's much more
> some internal improvements with more or less the same API.

After Laurent added WinUAE core to Hatari, it was for a long
while missing integration (at least) to several debugging and
tracing features, which were already provided by old-uae core.

todo.txt is still listing two items for it: [1]
        - Add Exception debugging support
        - Instead of calling Reset_Cold()/m68k_reset()/uae_reset()
          directly from newcpu.c, show user a notice (dialog)
          about what happened and let user do the reboot
          (see "Emulation reset, old-UAE vs. WinUAE core" mail-thread)

Has your new WinUAE port integrated all such features already?

	- Eero

[1] I think first one was actually already done?