Re: [hatari-devel] hatari-ui icon

Am 14.11.2014 um 09:23 schrieb Thomas Huth:
> I already mentioned this recently - we do not use the Atari Logo in
> anything related to Hatari. We certainly do not want to step on the
> toes of Atari Inc. So sorry, these icons can not be used here. Thomas
I understand the reasoning but won't comply privately. If it lacks the
Fuji, it can't seriously mean Atari ;)
So I definitly will use something with Fujis in for my personal use, you
don't have to do so.

The icons are still free for anyone. I can share the base .svg floppy
disk too if you want to use it as a base for new designs. It was grabbed
from the net anyway.

Matthias

--
http://final-memory.org/