|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari snapshots|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari snapshots
- From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:21:04 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wOW0XXmPjVvvpIpqAifscmPmvIULK9hmEbkGsFUJAJE=; b=YtUUsofR9vqDOS/KKAnOjNgfQO1UxtfKvcLLQQizUKsvPOpDewQSH2F46kici8yO5N ed1RpyUs6izD+H38BBmIts3DXvYdlwhBVtmmKcpq1Cg85L8hYx7ZZHzRnYS4/FvHgU/b 2VbnKr/l62Xd1R66xrLfSBIGpS6oWbGQNHCryYDxsVc26jkA9ZUidcfLVFsB/1gbS2tm Xnj1WUTAHJlukyOJat/a7dLRoPn20bTQdimxIBhPwmC9kWbGizFKc4QmxaDjbbij9o6h 13KyJ4AmsaLHVTgfXd6mUYHv3nsaXJ37NHWOZckViksgM/YnA5YU8hbF5+g4Hu5Wdy1j Kcag==
On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Nicolas Pomarède
> Le 21/11/2014 04:22, Roger Burrows a écrit :
>> I've been using Hatari 1.7.0 for EmuTOS testing, but for a specific test
>> to use the latest Windows 32-bit snapshot from:
>> The snapshot contains 8 different versions of the executable. I think
>> tried all of them and they have similar behaviour:
>> (1) SDL1 versions:
>> a) display a message saying that I have no tos.img (which is true) and
>> display the GUI.
>> b) I change the image to (e.g. TOS104US.ROM), reset, and click on OK
>> c) Hatari crashes
>> (2) SDL2 versions:
>> Hatari always crashes.
>> I tried deleting the old .hatari directory but the problem persists.
>> So I have 2 questions:
>> 1. which executable should I be using?
>> 2. what am I likely doing wrong?
>> Alternatively, can someone send me a precompiled working snapshot for
>> In case it's relevant, I'm using Windows XP.
> have you tried the windows binary for 1.8.0 here
> http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari ? The 32 bit version should work on XP.
> But if Hatari starts and display an error message, then I don't think it's a
> binary problem, else it wouldn't even start.
I don't use XP, so I don't test my builds on XP. But I think that it
might have something to do with your CPU.
Which CPU are you using?