Re: [hatari-devel] Crash with HD IDE->ACSI image change?

Am Sun, 12 Oct 2014 07:59:22 +0000
schrieb "Konador, Cyprian" <cyprian.konador@xxxxxx>:

> [...]

While playing with Uwe's hatari.cfg, I noticed indeed some problems
with hard disk emulation, but they were not related to IDE drives:
When using GEMDOS HD emulation and extended VDI resolutions, Hatari
always tried to access GEMDOS HD "C:" ... if it did not exist -> crash.

I fixed that now, so problems with GEMDOS HD and extended VDI
resolution should be gone now. Anyway, I was not able to reproduce the
problem with the IDE crash. But could you please try again anyway to
see whether it makes a difference?