Re: [hatari-devel] 1.8.0 Video recording cropping

Le 04/08/2014 22:32, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

I tried to record or save a screenshot with or without cropping with
1.8.0, and I didn't see any problem : bottom bar is correctly removed,
this is also with max resolution set to 832x576.

But maybe this is visible only when program uses overscan ? Can you send
a screenshot for both casse (screenshot should crop the same way as
avirecord) ?  (in my case I get 832x576 png without cropping and 832x540
with cropping)

In fact, I also see the problem : when the 2nd line was added, the overall total height of the windows was not increased, so both Hatari 1.7 and Hatari 1.8 have a window of the same size, but as Hatari 1.8 has 1 extra line, this remove 12 pixels from the real Atari's screen :(

The solution is to increase the window's height by 12 pixels, I will have a look at this.