Re: [hatari-devel] Mac build 1.8.0 #2 sanity check request

Sorry all, I'm very busy at this moment. I'm moving, all my mac are currently in carton box.... So, I can't make a PPC build right now.
BUT: the PPC build will no longer include the MacOSX GUI (too hard to maintain for 5 different version of MacOsX).

32 or 64 bits, do not care really...

Jerome