Re: [hatari-devel] Mac build 1.8.0 #2 sanity check request

Troed,

The new OS X binary looks fine. It’s using the CAPS 5.1 framework because the Lethal Xcess IPF finally works! I agree that the other items can wait until 1.8.1. If the Atari-Forum user really wants the screen capture fix early, I can compile a Mercurial binary for him. However, I’m still seeing crashes when recording video in OS X with the Mercurial code. Therefore, it is much better to use the 1.8.0 released code for OS X.

I have only one suggestion. Could you add Intel to the filename to make it clear that this is only an Intel Mac binary? While there are relatively few PPC Mac owners now, they are still very vocal. I would rather prevent the download from someone who thinks this is either a Universal Binary or that you compiled a PPC version.

Great job. I can’t test the libedit change since I’m running 10.9.

Bob C