[hatari-devel] DSP breakpoints

I think I asked this before and probably got an answer, but now I can't find the answer in mail history or the debugger docs :-/ so I'm asking again.

I'm trying to use the '--exceptions <list> -D' feature to control the events which activate the debugger console. However placing --exceptions on the commandline causes Hatari to fail to start - it doesn't recognize the command.

Was this feature included in the main release or was the syntax changed since it was added?

Also, I think a new DSP debugging feature was added some months back (by Eero?) which lets you print the contents of the 16-word DSP stack. I can't seem to find this in the help or docs. It's really useful to have if the DSP crashes.