Re: [hatari-devel] Disasm_SetCPUType()

On sunnuntai 24 elokuu 2014, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> no because 68kDisasm.c has some slightly different types for CPU/FPU
> than UAE/WinUAE and there's no equivalent for FPU_CPU. Choosing 68040
> will use the FPU, but that's because the FPU is part of the 68040, not
> sometimes optionnal as for the 68020/30.

Ah, I didn't noticed than in the instruction table floating point
instructions have both 040 & FPU flags set.

Regarding the CPU selecting.  You added just the cases up to 040,
and that's highest Hatari supports.  However, WinUAE CPU core
and the external disassembler both support also 060, so it might
better to have case for 060 too, just in case Hatari gets support
for that in future through WinUAE. :-)