Re: [hatari-devel] DSP breakpoints

On sunnuntai 24 elokuu 2014, Douglas Little wrote:
> I think one of the problems at my end was relying on the 'help' command
> inside the debugger console, instead of invoking hatari with --help which
> produces completely different info. Probably a side effect of me
> launching from the Windows GUI by habit...

"setopt" is the only debugger command for setting debugger & Hatari options:
-------------
> help
       setopt ( o) : set Hatari command line and debugger options
> help setopt
'setopt' or 'o' - set Hatari command line and debugger options
Usage:  o [bin|dec|hex|<command line options>]
        Set Hatari options. For example to enable exception catching,
        use following command line option: 'setopt --debug'. Special
        'bin', 'dec' and 'hex' arguments change the default number base
        used in debugger.

I changed above description to:
'setopt' or 'o' - set Hatari command line and debugger options
Usage:  o [bin|dec|hex|<command line options>]
        Special 'bin', 'dec' and 'hex' arguments change the default
        number base used in debugger.  <TAB> lists available command
        line options, 'setopt --help' their descriptions.

I hope this is better.