RE: [hatari-devel] IDE eject issue

Maybe try to start Hatari without any parameters, and do following steps:
 - add IDE master from GUI: Hard Disks--> Browse;
 - Reset Machine;
 - Hard Disk--> Eject
 - Reset Machine;

That sequence close Hatari (default), and freeze Hatari-winuae under Win7. I also tried different IDE images.  I've checked version 1.8.0 and different Christer builds. That issue exists in both versions 32 and 64 bit.

> Please provide more info about your setup and test-case.

I check that on a clean setup, just download ZIP from Hatari or Christer website and unpack it to a new directory.