Re: [hatari-devel] capslib for OSX

Le 01/08/2014 19:48, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
In the release thread at Atari-Forum I've gotten feedback that the
current OSX build does not work on Snow Leopard (10.6). My investigation
turned up it to be a known issue with Xcode and Apple's naming of libs
(simply, linking to libreadline/libedit will resolve to libedit.3.dylib
before linking, which means that on Snow Leopard, which has
libedit.2.dylib, the library will not be found).

I've sent a test version to that user where I've added yet another build
script that rewrites the name of the library to libedit.dylib in the
hatari binary, which should work on all versions.

I can either build a new DMG immediately which will replace the one on
the download site, or wait for a new version of CAPSImage as well. Just
let me know what to do :)

regards,
Troed

Let's wait a little to see if we get a new capsimage library soon ; if we put new version of Hatari for OSX too often, it will be hard for users to track the changes.