Re: [hatari-devel] capslib for OSX

Right, so, the CAPSImage framework was indeed what had me confused for a while. On their site they have different versions, "user" and "developer". According to the description they give I got the impression that "developer" was what I should use, but it didn't contain the correct include files for Hatari (as I commented previously). On a whim I instead looked in the "user" releases - where the old ones have no include files (as you would expect - not needed for end users) but 4.2 for Mac does. So, that's the release I used. A 5.1 built as the 4.2 user one, with the proper include files, would thus work fine.

Bob - right - they didn't make a relocatable Framework (some developer "david" should update his build settings ;)). Rebuilding it from sources would work, but you can also relocate it "manually". That relocation is what the two build scripts (see my earlier post with my build checklist) do. So, for both dylibs and Frameworks I do the relocation when building Hatari.

As for PPC I have no possibility to build for that. The bundle I've made is intel 32/64, 10.5 and up.

(It would be great if the checklist I wrote could be made part of the default Xcode project. I don't know how to do that - maybe Jerome does though?)

/Troed