Re: [hatari-devel] SDL GUI keyboard shortcuts

Le 14/08/2014 22:17, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On torstai 14 elokuu 2014, Thomas Huth wrote:
I also mixed up Enter and Space when I tried to control the GUI
with the keyboard, so I think there is really something that has
to change here.
What about always activating the focused item with Enter (or Space),
and just putting the focus on the default button at the beginning?
Then behaviour is the same for people who do not use the cursor
keys (Enter activates the default button). And for people who use
the cursor keys, they certainly do not expect the default button to
be handled with Enter anymore.

Done. I added support for Home & End keys to move to first
and last item so getting back is be done now either with Enter,
or if focus was moved, with End+Enter.

hello

I saw a behaviour which is a little less intuitive now with the fileselector.
Before, you could click on a name an press "enter" key to select the file.
Now, with the focus in the UI elements, this will only work if focus is on the "OK" button.

For example, I saw it after clicking on ".." to go up one directory, then if you click on a filename and press "enter" you will go up again, instead of validating the file you just clicked. It's a little bit disturbing when you don't realize at first that it's due to the focus being on ".." now.