Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari FPU emulation.

Hi Miro,

That's a good point - I didn't even think to check the Hatari config dialog for speed/accuracy flags :) However having done that, I find it is configured for slow/accurate mode already.

Ok I'll brew up a simple test then. I suppose that I should also run the test on a real F30 before doing anything else, in case it saves some valuable time. ;-P