Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Le 01/07/2014 12:02, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

Hello

I think that on my side next saturday could be time for a release, do
you have the binary files or does it need more time ?

Hello

any news on these files ? I will be away for 2 weeks tomorrow, so no release possible for me until end of july, but this should give some time to complete the few remaining items (OSX related or others)