Re: [hatari-devel] No sound in the Pacemaker Demo

Le 05/06/2014 22:34, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

This is what I implemented, except I didn't handle the fact that you
could have a mask like 1100 0111 1111 1111 where you should ignore the 5
first bits and check again the 11 other bits. Hopefully, no one used a
mask like this, else I could fix it if needed.

I added support for checking the whole MW's data register in case we have some "0" bits in the mask before a valid 11 bit part in the mask, as with 1100 0111 1111 1111.

So, apart from the possibility to have a mask splitted on two 16 bit words (as David suggested), I think the current implementation should be rather solid.