Re: [hatari-devel] STX support and more

Am 27.05.2014 12:12, schrieb Nicolas Pomarède:
Hello

I just committed my changes to support Pasti / STX file format, as well as many FDC improvements that should make Hatari the most accurate ST's emulator when it comes to floppy :)

This is awesome and long awaited news! Well done and big cheers :)

I don't have that many .STX files but I will surely check my small collection in the coming days. Is there any special stuff needed, or do I simply do hg pull & hg update?

Best regards,
Matthias
--
http://final-memory.org/