[hatari-devel] OS X keyboard shortcut fixes

Jerome,

I was wondering when you would be able to commit the OS X keyboard shortcut fixes and the other OS X interface changes you have made. Honestly, it has been so long that I have forgotten exactly what changes are not part of the official Hatari build. Since Hatari 1.8 seems to be coming sooner rather than later, I would hate to have the OS X changes not included. I know I have posted your build on atari-forum when someone asked for a version where the keyboard shortcuts worked.

Since I have wanted to use the IPF support and, hopefully soon, the Pasti support, I have had to stop using your Hatari build since these items are not included.

Bob C