Re: [hatari-devel] removed limits on breakpoints

Le 17/04/2014 21:28, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On sunnuntai 13 huhtikuu 2014, Eero Tamminen wrote:
If that large amount of them is (potentially) needed, it would be
better to change conditions and breakpoints to be allocated dynamically.
I looked at the code and that shouldn't have effect on the breakpoint
checking code / its speed.

FYI: I changed breakpoints and their conditions to be allocated dynamically.

(Having extensive pass and fail tests for them was very useful.)

Thnks for the changes