|Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Interesting sound problems with Hatari?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Interesting sound problems with Hatari?
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 13:39:28 -0600 (MDT)
- Thread-index: bdCuIWn+aYIdnxtYxGT3OmNPkh2gAQ==
- Thread-topic: Interesting sound problems with Hatari?
----- Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Your computer is to slow for the Falcon.
> I can test that theory, just in case - however it seems a bit unlikely? I'm
> running it on a 4-core i7 @ 3.2GHz.
> I'm also surprised that the 'gaps' are always 56 samples apart, no matter
> what the machine is doing at the time.
The Falcon sound must have the bug because that section of code
works well for the STe. Your computer is not slow.