Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Interesting sound problems with Hatari?

Hi David,

Yes I will give it a try - however some more recent tests tonight show that the filling of the DAC/output buffer (MixBuffer) does not contain these zeroes. So I have started looking at the last stage, which couples the MixBuffer out to the OS. I have already noticed that adding debug code greatly influences the output sound (mainly echos, due to falling behind - but also absent the 'glitch').

Might be out of time on this tonight but I'll update when I know more.