[hatari-devel] Debugger: instruction at PC

I'm wondering, what's the purpose of showing instructions which have been already processed instead of showing instruction which PC points at? For example:

00e0123e: 4e41 defc 0010 2040 217c TRAP.L #$00000001
next PC: 00e01240

This tells me that yeah, trap #1 has been called, great, but I have no clue what's going to happen next. So I have to type "disasm" everytime to look whether there isn't a conditional branch or something.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org