Re: [hatari-devel] Debugger: instruction at PC

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 8:23 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Technically it's not processed yet (completely), otherwise emulation
PC would point to next address.

I'm not going to argue with that, I'm just curious whether it wouldn't be more useful to show (although not processed) next instruction. If 'disasm' can do that, I'm pretty sure 'cpureg', 'next' & friends can do that too.

Btw, I've noticed that syntax / decoding of instructions in 'cpureg' and 'disasm' is sometimes different -- for example I see 'addq.l #2,a7' in 'disasm' but 'cpureg' shows 'adda.l #2,a7' instead (yes, it makes things even more confusing because then I have really no clue what instruction is going to be processed at the first glance)..

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org