Re: [hatari-devel] Videl / VBL interrupt issue in Hatari?

Well, for instance, if your VBL routine would take almost entire frame to execute on real falcon, on Hatari it could be more then one frame to do the same task, so they would overlap.

--
Cheers,
Mariusz Buras.

On 20 January 2014 12:08, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On maanantai 20 tammikuu 2014, Mariusz Buras wrote:
> Perhaps it happens because Hatari is usually slower then real Falcon?

VBL handler is called again before it has finished.

I.e. VBL handler code suddenly got much slower (interrupted by
other things?), after 8 mins of running ok, or something caused
VBL interrupt to happen pre-maturely.

How exactly you were thinking that Hatari's different timings
(it doesn't emulate CPU data cache effects) would cause that?

        - Eero