[hatari-devel] Videl / VBL interrupt issue in Hatari?

Douglas is having strange Videl & VBL issue. VBL interrupt
handler starts recursing until its stack usage stomps over
something important:
http://www.atari-
forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=24561&sid=b0e47373736e3702af60c1dec3dd20e8&start=1400

This doesn't occur on real Falcon (has never happened there,
can be reproduced 100% in Hatari).

"It does stop if I don't lower interrupt priority mask in the VBL. It's very
strange that the VBL can recurse on top of itself without a loop present, or
any jumps. I might even say its borderline not-possible."

Any ideas what could cause this with WinUAE CPU core?