Re: [hatari-devel] Videl / VBL interrupt issue in Hatari?

Do you have version that doesn't require more correct DSP
timings provided by WinUAE CPU core?  If yes, I'm wondering
whether the issue is reproducible also with old UAE CPU core...

It is fortunate that the bug doesn't require a game level to be displayed. This probably means it can be caught before the DSP is used.

It's also possible to just cut out some DSP stuff if necessary.

I will probably have to disable MMU stuff too - but I doubt it will matter (I'll check the bug is still there with it disabled)

I might give that a try next then.