Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon raster emulation

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 1:11 AM, Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So I'd like to know if Falcon emulation is likely to go down to the scanline-level in future to emulate effects like this? On the one hand I don't want to write code for emulators - but on the other hand I don't want to do stuff that lots of people will never be able to use because Hatari is all they have.

I second that. I was forced to put a demo onhold because of this (I didn't have a real machine nearby) -- all I had was a black screen ;-)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org