Re: [hatari-devel] OS X compilation

Le 18/12/13 04:28, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Unfortunately, the changes that Thomas made yesterday (17 December) broke the OS X compilation. The PrefsController.m file is looking for the old bUseHardDiskImage and szHardDiskImage members. I see where these were removed for what looks like a C structure for the ACSI devices, but my novice C skills are 25+ years out of date. Therefore, I am hoping Jerome sees this and can easily fix PrefsController.m.

I tried to use configure with the flag to disable the OS X bundle, but it looks like I need the SDL development package in order for that to work. When I compile in Xcode, I can simply use the runtime framework which includes enough header files to work.

I didn't try any build for a while.... Thomas, just a word about what was changed ?

Regards, Jerome
Bob C