Re: [hatari-devel] ACSI: READ/WRITE (10) incorrectly evaluate block number

> Hm, but root sector has address 0, right? So the shift should not
> matter anyway. Could you maybe HDC_VERBOSE and HDC_REALLY_VERBOSE in
> hdc.c and send me the output that corresponds to the two read commands?

After turning on debugging I found that the READ commands (the comparisons
of the data returned) only fail when READ CAPACITY was executed before.
After that the READ commands are not even logged anymore, but the log
output shows TEST UNIT READY commands instead. It looks as if the
command sent are not analyzed correctly anymore. My guess is that the
DMA address counter does not always work correctly.

Take care

Uwe