Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with ACSI/DMA: Command is not executed

> Regardless of what the emulated code does, Hatari should not crash.
> Could you provide backtrace of the crash and "info locals" output?

Even though this has happened several times I cannot reproduce it right
now. Instead of crashing Hatari now hangs (F12 still works, but the
actual emulation does not work anymore) in the same context where it was
previously crashing.
This behavior has definitely something to do with the ACSI emulation as
it only happens when executing certain ACSI commands. Suddenly the whole
ACSI emulation appears to be broken and wrong data are returned.

In the meantime I re-checked, and HDC_Cmd_ModeSense looks fine, but
HDC_Cmd_ReadCapacity still looks wrong to me.

Take care

Uwe