Re: [hatari-devel] Automated OSX builds

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 9:31 AM, Deniz Turkoglu
<turkoglu.deniz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Travis currently doesn't support multiple platforms but they are working on
> it[5]. With osx and linux on board, we can also build for windows as well
> and auto-deploy releases more often and easier.

I created my own build scripts for building Hatari, why?
Because no CI would easely support as many different options and
targets as I think is required.
My windows builds both 32bit and 64bit, with and without debug, with
and without the new WinUAE cpu. That means 8 build runs.

For building on Linux (only logs available) my script also supports
using four different compilers.

Do you take that into account?