[hatari-devel] Automated OSX builds

I have been working on getting Hatari to build on OSX using travis-ci[1].

https://travis-ci.org/denizt/hatari/builds/12355798

- Converted the repo to git and pushed to github[2] -- more on this later
- Fixed the commiters' email, eero has correctly set up his hg environment, can the others also please configure their env according to the doc[3] :)
- Created a .travis.yml for objective-c builds[4]

Unfortunately travis doesn't support mercurial and a conversion to git was rather easy as the repository has a single branch and a few tags. I am a power-user of git and my opinions are probably biased, yet I think for hatari both mercurial or git should work. Using github, it easier to have code-reviews, pull-requests and verification builds via travis on each commit.

Travis currently doesn't support multiple platforms but they are working on it[5]. With osx and linux on board, we can also build for windows as well and auto-deploy releases more often and easier.

There are still some places for improvement -- see my backlog, however I will stop here  and let the list discuss if this is the way to move forward.

Backlog:
- Convert the repo to an organization and pass it to the owners
- Build on linux (currently must choose between)
- Build for windows
- Add tests to builds
- Add deploy/upload step
- Create a github page