[hatari-devel] Some changes in the floppy section

Hello

I made some modifications in the SDL version of the UI as well as in the configuration file to change the status of drive A and B.

2 checkboxes were added to the UI ; from the command line, you need to provide an empty file name to disable a drive (eg --disk-b '')

With this code, it's now possible to turn a floppy drive ON or OFF, as you would do on a real ST.

Default is still to have drives A and B enabled as with previous Hatari version, but in some cases it can be handy to disable drive B (I remember seeing demos and/or games that behave strangely when 2 drives are available).

Everything is not updated yet in the FDC emulation to give the right behaviour when a disabled drive receives some commands, but it will come soon.

Once it works, we will be able to remove the current TOS' patches that bypass the hardware detection at boot and always force 2 drives.

Regarding the OSX UI, it should be pretty trivial to update : 2 checkboxes should be added, and ConfigureParams.DiskImage.EnableDriveX should be updated accordingly in the floppy dialog.