Re: [hatari-devel] Some changes in the floppy section

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Default is still to have drives A and B enabled as with previous Hatari version, but in some cases it can be handy to disable drive B (I remember seeing demos and/or games that behave strangely when 2 drives are available).

Wouldn't be actually more logical to disable B:, as that's the default ST configuration? I haven't seen any problems with the current Hatari defaults but I don't use Hatari in ST mode that much and since you did see some problems... it only make sense to disable it by default IMHO.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org